ROTJ Special Edition Promo

Got my girth from Dover Saddlery. Just need to dye it and add the black straps on The buckles.

6927659A-A3E7-41B6-B1DE-F006C7F5E0E6.jpeg

Ok I like them now lightened up the grey and weathered the edges. I will hit a couple areas with some sand paper for scuff marks when dry. Then seal them with some Krylon Workable Fixatif #1306

BA50E62A-5381-4BE7-8859-78FE6CD1D0C3.jpeg

9C08E16F-CAC4-451E-9712-3918ABBEF0F6.jpeg

EFCB7674-928C-4E4B-A81C-82D82A32001A.jpeg

DEDE54A2-F6D4-4637-AC8E-79F8EF56AB40.jpeg 3DC74CC5-A90B-4987-9AD4-43EA96CBF12E.jpeg So I found these ROTJ gloves on Imperial Boots web page. They look correct for the crl. Tackle twill material on top and the military style gloves. They do mention that they will comply with the crl. So I gave them a go. XL is a perfect fit. I will get some from Mike M when he does his next run for comparison and always good to have a spare pair.

Trimmed all the flashing off the gauntlets. Still need fine tuning and sanding on the edges. The bottom piece for the flame thrower housing needs about a half inch more trimmed off. That’s it for now. Going to start and finish the armor next.

B045EAA3-2D9C-4BCD-8C6A-07CC3938D6FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh yah for sure. I’m pretty positive that I will be upgrading to a metal rocket before they are finished. Also got the extra support piece for under the rocket that WastedFett provides.

Lookin good man, WF is nice.

You may want to reach out to him about getting a different left knee if he does them. You’ll want the corresponding dent that match’s the PP2. Also, the right breastplate doesn’t not have the dent present. Just the damage shown for it.

Last edited:
Lookin good man, WF is nice.

You may want to reach out to him about getting a different left knee if he does them. You’ll want the corresponding dent that match’s the PP2. Also, the right breastplate doesn’t not have the dent present. Just the damage shown for it.
That is on the promotional only right. Screen is what I’m doing

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back