ROTJ Details

Swiftcloud

Hunter
So for the ROTJ (not SE) Fett:

Boots have black stripe or no stripe? I’m getting ready to weather them but I can’t seem to find the answer. Some photos seem to show a stripe and others don’t. I don’t want to paint it in only to find out that it’s incorrect. can anyone answer this?

0DE821E7-47C4-443F-A6C9-3238DBCA473A.jpeg

Looking at pictures it looks like there is a black stripe but it's weathered.

Here's a picture I look at Power of the Costume tour...

912f695f-f6cd-400e-9fea-e44b84d8d893-original.jpg

I'm thinking that Boba in The Power of the Costume was an SE. But I'm also thinking the boots are the same...

Thanks folks. I guess if I weather them enough it would probably not be an issue either way. I’ll put the dark stripe on and weather it up nice. Thanks again for your input.

Thanks Hvacdon!
That’s an awesome reference thread! I’m gonna do a repaint on my helmet soon. This is some great info.
My build thread is on the CT Garrison site:
https://ctg501.com/community/index.php?/topic/202-building-boba-fett/

This all started with intention to build a Halloween/comicon quality Boba Fett. And then I shifted gears to focus on possible 501st acceptance. So the beginning of the thread shows that I was taking some shortcuts at first. And I am still kind of a newbie to costume building.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back