BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

Nice! Looks pretty sweet

Thanks! Rick does great work and I'm excited to get the helmet and knees in a couple of weeks too! Hopefully Chris at Fett Pride will be able to fulfill my gauntlet/holster order but there are many capable suppliers for those.

Got everything I have at home on my mannequin! I need to cut down the screws a bit that attach to the collar studs but I personally think it looks amazing! I need to add a little "weight" in the stomach area as well!

87045509-B614-427A-B4C3-B074CA6913A3_zpsflwcyqf5.jpg

E63D5800-C320-4A8E-B0E3-5873FB81A789_zpsvap4n6pk.jpg

Looking nice....maybe ought to use some fishing line to keep the blaster in his hands....don't want it to fall out.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to do that later this weekend now!

I want to epoxy the mannequin's mid section together as well. As strong as it is with how it's built I wouldn't mind more security!

They are, sort of. They are selling a glove kit in order to knock the cost down. Apparently constructing the gloves is quite time consuming.

Hmm interesting. Well looks like I'll just stick with my current gloves! We both know my skill with a needle is very low!

I've got a Clothears vest on order. I'll be upgrading to the flightsuit a little further down the road. After CVIII most likely.

Back on topic, I cannot wait to see this finished!!!

Super great looking Fett there!! Love the way the light hits the armor.. that paint looks fantastic!!! And the blaster and the everything! Haha awesome work!

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back