BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

Ha! Wish I could afford that! :p

Studs have been repainted to reflect accuracy and a shot of more metal from MachineCraft added this weekend! (thruster dics and accurate bottom exhaust vent w/ ears)

weR4yxc.jpg

svVKCHL.jpg

I got my ever ready mini light kit from crumdum last week and it's pretty great! Looking forward to Fett 4 Real installing it among other things on my new gauntlet from Wasted Fett! Long story!

View attachment 163063

Its a cool little kit. The wiring is a pain to do but its as canon as you can get without getting the real item. The big advantage is the button switch being trimmable which makes it more visually appealing from the side versus the gaping hole that was in the real kit. As with all canon costumes its a fine line you walk between how it was on screen and how it wears/looks in real life. I know if I ever built a RoTJ SE and did the promo version you would never see me with a hose ducttaped to the left gauntlet. So many costumes had tape used in shots its rediculous. Bubblewrap for zuckuss's eyes for example look like crap up close.

Its a cool little kit. The wiring is a pain to do but its as canon as you can get without getting the real item. The big advantage is the button switch being trimmable which makes it more visually appealing from the side versus the gaping hole that was in the real kit. As with all canon costumes its a fine line you walk between how it was on screen and how it wears/looks in real life. I know if I ever built a RoTJ SE and did the promo version you would never see me with a hose ducttaped to the left gauntlet. So many costumes had tape used in shots its rediculous. Bubblewrap for zuckuss's eyes for example look like crap up close.

But I like my spare hose!!!

Currently debating on getting the vinyl belt. I just got my leather one a couple months ago and then this drops lol.

I am in the same boat, but if I did get one, I am pretty sure the only person who would even know I had a vinyl belt in costume would be me anyway.

If I was trooping I'd stick with leather 100%

The original belt was vinyl and will be more accurate for my mannequin build.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back