BudaFett's ESB Fett WIP

More gauntlet updates from Dom!

IMG_4261_zpsow9gfelq.jpg

IMG_4260_zpsdcfudxe9.jpg

I've never seen them in person so I'm going off photo's alone but I think they look like the most accurate out there. I appreciate there are other nice versions going.

I've never seen them in person so I'm going off photo's alone but I think they look like the most accurate out there. I appreciate there are other nice versions going.

these were prior to a little change to accommodate a full cast of the MQ1 with the circuitboard and the keypad.... @Wasteland has that version. Other then that change and the right gaunt change to allow a flashlight I think these are as you said the most accurate available.

Last edited by a moderator:
They've always looked impressive. As I wrote, I've not seen them in person but so many of the little details look like he nailed it pretty close here; did he get measurements from Art's Cervantes gauntlets because some of the proportions look great? I confess that gauntlets haven't been a major study for me yet because I'm still obsessed with that damn helmet but my gut tells me these are pretty sweet.

Go the gauntlets today, AMAZING work by Fett 4 Real. Quick picture of them on the mannequin as I've already adjusted them and fixed the gloves on the hands. I'll update with better pictures.

Just waiting on Ponte to finish my helmet and knees and this Feet is all finished! THEN upgrades! *God help me*!

IMG_4367_zpsw7tcfmcn.jpg

Wot is the definitive answer into the flash tune holes ? The reason I ask is I havec the hole at 3 0clock on the other side ?

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back