For Sale RF light kits and Jetpack beacon light kits

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
I've haven't been one here as much as I used to be, but I'm still around. I am still making RF light kits and jetpack beacon light kits if anyone is looking for one. I have a batch of NOS 1974 vintage 1sx1-t Honeywell micro switches and they will be included with the Rf light kits until I run out. Also, I changed the kit to run off of 2- 2035 coin cell batteries rather than the 9v, which saves a little room inside. PM me if interested.

I will do a Christmas deal for the 4 kits I have on hand: free shipping withing the USA.

If anyone is interested, I have one of my new version servo kits available. Pm me if interested.

How do I purchase one
You send me a PM asking about the kit and let me know what email you would like the paypal invoice sent to. Keep in mind the servo kit is not a simple pop it in and go, it takes some work to get the kit installed. It isn't too difficult, but if you are not comfortable with a dremel and a hot glue gun, you may want to see if you can get one of the members here that has installed this kit before to install it for you.

Can you provide a simple picture for the rangefinder lights...
This is an older picture. I use a 2 coin cell battery pack now instead of the 9v battery pack. The kit works the same, but with the smaller battery holder, it takes up less room in the helmet.

Attachments

• MCR_TF light kit.jpeg
    MCR_TF light kit.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 56
I need the guts for the range finder flasher led. I’ve been trying to build one but I give up. My soldering sucks. I have your servo kit and hollow stalk. Could you please pm me with your details.
Thanks

Here is a pic of the kit with the coin cell battery holder.

Attachments

• New Light Kit.jpeg
    New Light Kit.jpeg
    757.7 KB · Views: 20
I will look into doing a run of beacon light kits in a couple of weeks. I still can't find a vendor for the servo kit, if I can, I will probably do a run of those too.

Will these fit the Terminalfettler topper?
I make one designed specifically for the TF topper, but I do not have the circuit boards for that kit right now. The kits I have on hand will work with it though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back