New to TDH? Read this about how much you will spend!

Look up all the threads around here about the Rubies suit before you jump in. Other guys around here have worked off it like you are thinking of doing. You are going to have to do a lot...and I mean A LOT....of work to get it up to the base accuracy level for 501st acceptance. Just telling you this as an FYI as you said your plan is to have a fully screen accurate ROTJ costume. This means you are basically going to have to replace every single piece of that Rubies costume.

So, your choice is between getting the Rubies and modifying it and upgrade pieces as you are able to OR start from scratch buying individual components from members here and making it an ROTJ costume from the get-go. I know for a fact that no Boba costumer is ever "done" with their Boba, so either route will be ok for you, based on what you personally decide to do. Since my last post in this thread back in May, I went on a Boba upgrade kick myself and have dropped another $1,300+ into my Boba to upgrade some parts that needed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone PM me the information for someone I need to contact about purchasing a helmet? I've read about Fettpride and Asok(who I have read has passed recently. He seemed to be extremely well liked by everyone on here, very sorry for the loss!). But I'm unsure of where to go from there.

Could someone PM me the information for someone I need to contact about purchasing a helmet? I've read about Fettpride and Asok(who I have read has passed recently. He seemed to be extremely well liked by everyone on here, very sorry for the loss!). But I'm unsure of where to go from there.

Send a private message to either of them and things will proceed from there. :)

This is a very helpful thread. Thank you!

Yes, there's a bit of sticker shock, but can you really put a price on being the Fett? =)

Buxley

I generally make custom lightsaber hilts. They are cheap to build and there is an endless possibility of designs. I want to build both Fett helmets (Jango and Boba)

Darth Pestilence...

Honestly you're looking at about 7 grand for a movie quality suit finished and shipped from either of them. Maybe more. I'd say less if you were in the UK

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back