New to creating costume...need advice

Christopher

New Hunter
Hello,

I am wanting to start a Jango Fett but am new to this. I am overwhelmed with reading the forums and just looking for help in where and how to start. I have patterns for armor and sintra to cut and build but would like recommendations as to who are reliable vendors for vests, the detail pieces and helmet creation. Trying to get into my local 501st with my first costume.

Thank you.

Hey, first off, Happy New Year!
Lastly, your best bet for the flak vests in my opinion is Loanstar or BobaMaker, i'm sure there are others who can point you in the right direction also but those are the 2 I prefer.
Helmets Cruzer, BobaMaker and Animefan
Cruzer and Arutro/Seeker also make the best leather gear for Jango, highly recommend Cruzer and Seeker's work.

Lastly, your best bet for the flak vests in my opinion is Loanstar or BobaMaker, i'm sure there are others who can point you in the right direction also but those are the 2 I prefer.
Cruzer and Arutro/Seeker also make the best leather gear for Jango, highly recommend Cruzer and Seeker's work.

Happy New Year to you as well. Thank you very much. You gave me some great resources. I will look into them. I appreciate your help.

The list given is good, and in addition I would recommend looking through WIP threads and seeing who has used different vendors in the past. They may or may not still be producing but it will give you a lot of information as to how you will proceed in additon to the vendors.

The list given is good, and in addition I would recommend looking through WIP threads and seeing who has used different vendors in the past. They may or may not still be producing but it will give you a lot of information as to how you will proceed in additon to the vendors.

Thank you for these ideas. I will try this as well. Any advice is great so I appreciate it. Happy New Year.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back