Helmet Need a New Helmet by this mouth

BobaFresh

Hunter
So I've looked and I seen some nice Jango Fett helmets (Like BobaMaker) and it would take about next year for me to get a helmet. Is there any one out that can direct me to a person who makes Jango Fett helmets with fast shipping? Thanks.

Only other Jango bucket makers I know of are Animefan and Cruzer. Animefan has a mold from castings taken from original molds used to make the movie helmet. Cruzer's helm is a fan sculpt (BKBT) which is movie accurate except around 30% larger to accommodate larger heads (like myself lol). Still, 1 month turnaround is very short notice for a brand new bucket, i"d say average turnaround is 3 months typically. Maybe some1 has a finished helmet they would be willing to part with if you are looking for something quick.

Thanks for replying what size helmets do they make. The thing is, my head is about 23 1/2 inches and Im six foot so it will be hard to find a helmet.

I would go for one of Cruzer's if you're around 6 foot, I've never seen one in person but from what i've gathered on here it usually works better for taller Jango's.

I dont know exact measurements but you can see some pictures in this thread of the size difference. The 2 pics in the first post of the helmets have the screen cast version on the left and the BKBT version on the right. Contacting both Animefan and Cruzer and asking them for the measurements of their helmets might be your best bet.

I would go for one of Cruzer's if you're around 6 foot, I've never seen one in person but from what i've gathered on here it usually works better for taller Jango's.

Yup that is generally the rule of thumb. Temuera Morrison is 5'7 so the screen accurate helmet was built to fit his head/frame. Generally speaking, if you are 6ft or taller then BKBT's are recommended.

What about Asok's buckets?

Not sure if Asok is still producing props. The original Asok (Bill) passed away in 2013 and his wife (Christy) continued prop making for a time but she appears to have hung it up. Some members here haven't heard from her in over 2 years.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back