My childhood is ruined

AFett66

New Hunter
image001-29.png

Imagine those women dressed as aliens knowing that the guy under the helmet that has to flirt with them in the scene is actually David Cross (i know it's really Don Bies).

I love how it looks like Red is saying "Hey girl, you wanna take this one?" And the Twi'Lek is all "Seriously creepstache, I am not taking any of your credits for lap dances, don't even think about touching me."

That being said, I am not trying to personally bash the guy, I just have a warped sense of humor :whistle:

Another reason to stick with ESB Fett.... Lol.
ESB Fett is undoubtedly the best version... I mean Vader himself has to tell him not to disintegrate anyone. And that walk through Cloud City with Han in carbonite... come on. Easily one of the best scenes in the whole series.

On the other hand, ROTJ Fett gets hit with a stick and flies off into a Sarlacc pit. Weak sauce.

ESB Fett is undoubtedly the best version... I mean Vader himself has to tell him not to disintegrate anyone. And that walk through Cloud City with Han in carbonite... come on. Easily one of the best scenes in the whole series.

On the other hand, ROTJ Fett gets hit with a stick and flies off into a Sarlacc pit. Weak sauce.

And so the debate begins.....again lol

Word!

Funnily enough, that wasn't the only actor that played Boba Fett for the special editions, a gentleman by the name of Mark Austin played him in the A New Hope Special edition

normal_bf21.jpg

I actually like the SE. those are the movies that I watch and those are the movies that I think when you talk about the Star Wars movies. Some changes like changing Boba’s voice I think was important. It was important because it would confuse a lot of new fans, because they would remember Boba Fett being a IDENTICAL clone of Jango. I also think that the SE is my favorite because it has the ESB helmet and ROTJ body. It one suit I feel where ESB fans and ROTJ fans can come together.

The just need to make a new stand alone Fett movie with a new and improved paintjob, don't have him fall into a sarlac pit, kill everyone that stands against him and we can all be obsessed with the new Fett instead of debating Empire vs Jedi Fett :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back