MOWS Health Challeges

Man of War Studios

Well-Known Hunter
Hey Guys,

I've had some medical challenges over these past 3 weeks. Im so very sorry to keep many of you waiting for your products. Im currently out of the studio healing from a blood clot that formed behind my knee soon after I recovered from bronchitis n pneumonia. Seems I picked the bronchitis up at the gym and may have injured myself as well while working out. Ive had my legs seize up on me after a grueling leg workout before, but this time was a little different. Within a few days after my workout I was bedridden with a 104 fever and full blown bronchitis. I got over the bronchitis in about 2 weeks time only to begin feeling the most excruciating pain in my left leg. Turned out it was a blood clot. Probably from being bedridden from the bronchitis. A blood clot can kill you! Im being looked after now and taking my meds. Im very sorry for the inconvenience guys but if you can please hold out a little longer I'm sure I'll be up n running again soon. I felt it was time I should say something formally since so many of you have been waiting patiently for your items.. Thank you again for your support and unbelievable patience.

Best,
Christian

Hope you feel better Christian. I can't wait to get my boots but your health is more important than any Fett stuff!

Thank you guys for the emails n support. I really appreciate it. Im making progress and will be back in the studio early this week. I will get things re-organized and have an update for you on the boots. I will make this a priority. Thank you again for your understanding and patience guys really.

Hope you start feeling better mate, I've had bronchitis a few times in the past, not fun being bed ridden. Rest up and get well

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back