Mando forum

@Art and Scott Kaufmann can we maybe break out "The Mandalorian" from Star Wars Universe so we can have that a bit more organized? Between Mando, Fett, Deathwatch and Night Owls I think that's a better suggestion than by individual piece.

Yeah at this point it's getting a bit confused to see where discussion on the new Fett paintjobs is intended. I'm seeing a lot of spread between the original trilogy Fett helm/armor boards and The Mandalorian section. Not to mention stuff like the Deathwatch and NightOwls which are technically prequel content too being from the animated show.

I think a restructuring of all this will be needed eventually, especially as the show continues to introduce even more stuff from the CW and EU. We're gonna have to strike a balance between being a Fett specific forum, but also accommodating wider Mandalorian fandom. Maybe even rebrand the forum away from Fett-specific to a more 'Official Mandalorians' counterpart to Mandomercs.

Last edited:
The Mandalorian Show should have his own section like the OT and PT have.

- Mandalorian
- Deathwatch
- Night Owls
- Boba Fett
- Other

Would be a good place to start, no?

I was actually thinking about talking to Art and Scott about creating subforums under The Mandalorian for the different characters, i.e. Mando (Din Djarin), Bo Katan, Armorer, Boba Fett, etc.

I was actually thinking about talking to Art and Scott about creating subforums under The Mandalorian for the different characters, i.e. Mando (Din Djarin), Bo Katan, Armorer, Boba Fett, etc.

I bug Scott daily about this...:lol:

Id be for something like this:

OT Boba
-helmet
-costume

Mandalorian Series
-Din
-Death Watch
-Night Owls
-Boba variants (Cobb, Tusken Fett, Black Boba)

Jango Fett

Other
-Zam Wessell
-OT Trilogy Bounty Hunters
-Prequel Trilogy Bounty Hunters
-Mandalorian Series other Bounty Hunters
-Expanded Universe
-Clone Wars & Rebels
-Han
-Other

Community
-Change nothing

Calssifieds
-Change nothing

I know its a break from tradition ripping the timeframes apart in terms of the OT, Prequel and other supporting charackters, however, this forum is centering around Boba and along with that around high quality Mandalorian characters, as this is mostly the same skillset. And those areas are the highest frequented also, so it would make sense to have them well organized on top and not cluttered with (in terms of traffic) sidenotes like OT Bountyhunters and the others I have grouped under "Othes". A slightly euphemistic renaming of the category "others" of course would be a good idea. lol

A big part of my dayjob is organizing websites from a User Experience point of view.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back