Mandalorian Mercs Custom Mandalorian Costume Club.

Ok, mine's still a work in progress but I'm taking my time because I want it to look professional! Beside people here got sick of my updates pretty fast so I wont post anything until I'm at the primer stage before painting.

But my big question is why not modded sneakers after all Boba Fett wore sneakers!

Star Trek has somehow invaded Mandalorian Mercs! We are battling to keep the Borg from assimilating all our Mando'ade, but they are adapting to our weapons faster than we can switch them out!!!

there is a full out war going on, on the boards we will not be silenced, Novall i take it this means you are on our side? no double or tripple or quad crosses?

Every Merc Member here in the THD... We need your help to repell this Invasion... We call you to defende the Mandalorian Mercs Forum!!! For MANDALORE!!!!

Just a note to some of my fellow mandos out there, I'm working on my artistic skills. I'd love to do some stuff of you guys around TDH and Mando Mercs. Drop me a line on here and/or on deviant art (sigpro54), and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

Kal'ika

just thought i would leave a reply here as im an active member on the mrcs forum.
if anyone is thinking about a custom mando and isnt sure, do it.the mercs is a great site to help you on your way.everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Star Trek has somehow invaded Mandalorian Mercs! We are battling to keep the Borg from assimilating all our Mando'ade, but they are adapting to our weapons faster than we can switch them out!!!
may have to go hand to hand with them... I think the mando'ade can handle that!

We have released a challange coin for 2009 and are running an interest thread to get as many people on-board for ordering as possible. Below are the coin blanks for official members and un-official/forum members:

membercoins.png

Those of you interested can follow the link below and let us know how many you want.

Challenge Coin Interest Thread

PICT0053-1.jpg

Mercs invaded AdventureCon this past weekend in Knoxville TN. 23 members from 5 chapters of Mercs converged on the Knoxville TN. convention center for 3 days of Mandalorian fun!

Some of our events included running our charity "Jail and Bail" where we made $140 for charity. The "Walkabout Knoxville" which we do on Saturday night around the square in Knoxville, and the traditional Mercs dinner on Friday night. All in all it was a fun time by all!

Early Mandalorian Era Armor Requirements Released!

Mercs has released the armor requirements and references for early-era Mandalorian costumes such as:

1) Early era Crusaders

2) Late era Crusaders

3) Neo Crusaders

We took a good while to narrow down what we were really looking for in the sets. We had quite a bit of internal debate, and used some of the already crafted member armor as some of the basis for these requirements.

CRL's:
http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=14399.0

Discussion:
http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/index.php?topic=14608.0

Not sure why I'm just now joining TDH, but I've been a Mercs member for a little over two years now. And I'm still a work-in-progress on the armor. But, I plan on attending Fan Days in Plano, so hopefully I'll be done by then.

I keep forgetting...is NovallTallon the mando with the white helmet with a blue stripe down it, or is he the one with the weird-yet-disturbing helmet which makes the wearer look extremely intimidating?

I keep forgetting...is NovallTallon the mando with the white helmet with a blue stripe down it, or is he the one with the weird-yet-disturbing helmet which makes the wearer look extremely intimidating?

Intimidating Helmet = Novall Tallon

Blue Stripe Helmet = Taglar Dreskk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back