Major Forum Update

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Hello all. It has been a great many years since we have made a major change with the forum software, but the time has come to do so.

Sadly, the provider of our current platform simply has not been keeping up with technology, especially mobile devices and it is forcing us to seek another solution. This solution has already been implemented at Presatorium.com and 405th.com and has been very successful. We expect the same here. With that being said, whenever there is a move of this magnitude there are always lingering issues and problems and we do ask for your patience.

At this point in time we are looking at moving the week of Feb 6-10. The site is likely to be down for at least a couple of days followed by a couple of weeks to complete cleanup and implement all the little corrections that will be needed.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the heads up! It will be exciting and scary all at once...all that we love and cherish...renovated...:lol:

I'm interest to see if there is any cool new changes, I remember the last change, that was mainly cosmetic... It hard remember how the site use to look...

Sent from my iPad

Why do I get the feeling that I will suddenly have some time open up and want to start painting on a helmet some time around February 6-10th? Guess I should download the PP2 stencils.....lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back