Looking for MOW ROTJ Gauntlet Build assistance

bh19812

Active Hunter
I have MOW Studios ROTJ Gauntlets and have know idea where to even begin. Can you guys recommend a guild build thread? One heavy in pics or videos would really help. Thank you!

Yes sorry. I mean to to mention that. Was hoping it might give you kind of a starting point.
Only thread I’m aware of that addresses MOW gauntlets.

Im going to be attempting the dual internal hinge method on my DVH gauntlets this week. Cant remember the exact thread, but there's one on the board if you search it. Good luck with your gauntlets!

Thanks I’ll search for it. I’m thinking of magnets and elastic straps if possible otherwise hinge and magnets. I also like how some people strap the top shell around their arm with a velcro strap.

My DVH gauntlets are fiberglass so they are a little heavier than the abs plastic ones. Im most likley going to add padding and the velcro strap your talking about because i forsee them shifting and rotating on my arms a lot if not. Ill let you know how they come along lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back