Blaster JojoFett95’s Fieldmarshal ESB EE-3 WIP

Nice. what's that reference image from? The colors look highly saturated. I'd be concerned that natural rust weathering might be showing up as red ... since the red shows up not just on the molex but also on the scope ring in that ref image, and definitely the scope rings were not red. Just wondering out loud.

Nice. what's that reference image from? The colors look highly saturated. I'd be concerned that natural rust weathering might be showing up as red ... since the red shows up not just on the molex but also on the scope ring in that ref image, and definitely the scope rings were not red. Just wondering out loud.
Hi Eric,

How are doing;). Here’s the images I used. I hopefully inspired a few over cosplayers to follow suit, as this has been a long time suspicion of mine. If I remember Jango_fett_Jr was the first to do this to his field marshal.

74205D08-2D0A-423D-AC43-B6CFED59845D.jpeg

But again each to there own. I dyed my original molex adapters red, using red plastic dye (similar to Jango Jr), which was quite easy to follow.

I’m just waiting on Convergenceprops to release his super accurate “EE-3 Discs”, then I can apply my found part V8 rods. Once that’s all set and done, I’ll be content with the EE-3 :).

Certainly not questioning your commitment to accuracy! Both you and Jango Fett Jr have my respect in that category, no question. I just didn't find the exaggerated color photo convincing for a number of reasons, BUT I do find the pic of the tiny bit of red inside one connector shaft to be most intriguing. I'm sorry I missed JFJ's original posts on this. I'll have to catch up. Anyway, the EE3 is, without debate, beautiful. Terrific job.

Certainly not questioning your commitment to accuracy! Both you and Jango Fett Jr have my respect in that category, no question. I just didn't find the exaggerated color photo convincing for a number of reasons, BUT I do find the pic of the tiny bit of red inside one connector shaft to be most intriguing. I'm sorry I missed JFJ's original posts on this. I'll have to catch up. Anyway, the EE3 is, without debate, beautiful. Terrific job.
No doubt taken Eric, your attention to detail is by far inspirational to say the least. I find with these smaller details, one can get see another thing whilst another something completely different. I’m definitely satisfied I would say, just waiting on a few extra parts.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back