Jason Wingreen sound files

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone have good quality sound files of Jason wingreen's Boba from ESB? I'm playing around with an idea and I need some sound files. I want to keep it old school and not use TM's lines or voice.

Looks like they have some on the boba fett fan club site. Some have more than just boba in them, so I am trying to figure out how to edit the wave files to only have boba' voice.

Also, a collectibles store by my house has an older Boba fett interactive room guard toy that came out before they removed JWs voice for fett. It has 3 sounds clips, I am going to get it this weekend and see if I can get some good recordings from it. If I do, I will post them.

I've actually been in the works for cleaning up those BFFC files for a few months now. I have a friend who's doing it, i need to check up on his progress. I'll let you know how that goes on our end.

Awesome. Hopefully the sound clips come out good. I have a new speaker coming for my prototype sound kit that will allow me to mount everything under the ab plate.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back