JARICE4 JANGO JUMPSUIT PROGRESS

jarice4

Active Hunter
THIS IS MY FIRST TREAD ON THIS SIDE OF THE FORUM.JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO I PURCHASED A JANGO JUMPSUIT FROM GABRIEL CAMPOS THAT WORKS FOR EVOLUTIONARY TOYS AND ALSO BELONGS TO THE DENTED HELMET.WHEN I RECEIVED IT ,IT FIT PERFECT BUT I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE COLOR:(.IT WAS BETWEEN LIGHT BLUE & GREY.SO I WENT TO JOAN FABRICS AND PURCHASED A BOTTLE OF RIT PURPLE #13 DYE AND IT MATCHED THE COLOR PERFECTLY:lol:!!!! I'M ATTACHING A FEW PICTURES OF THE JUMPSUIT AND THE BOTTLE I PURCHASED(WHICH COST APPROX. $5.00).TO SHOW YOU THE EXACT COLOR OF THE JUMPSUIT I TOOK THE PICTURE IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW WITH THE SUN SHINNING IN ON IT.FROM ALL MY REFERENCE PICTURES HIS JUMPSUIT LOOKS TO BE LIGHT PURPLE.I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE COLOR NOW!!! I ALSO HAD HIM MODIFY THE NECK COLLAR TO BE 1" TALLER AND OVERLAP IN THE FRONT WITH VELCRO.LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?JEFF

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd add a touch of the royal blue.

P1012985.jpg

mine is a similar colour, but i didnt dye it, managed to find a material which was a close match. I have been thnking about dyeing it with a bit of blue, but I kinda like the colour actually and it does match some reference pics. I guess it comes down to personal preference, and how screen accurate you want to be.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back