Jango Questions

Lighty2627

New Hunter
Hey guys, I have been researching threads but I know asking questions will never steer me wrong.

Vest—Bobamaker or Loanstar? Can I go wrong with either vendor? I see a lot of Loanstar vests on threads but was curious if there are advantages either way.

Helmet—I am 6’ 170 lbs, with a slender build. I don’t want a super-size bucket and look like a bobble-head. So between Animefan, Cruzer, and others what is the best suggestion? I prefer cold-cast for authentic look.

Shoes—aside from scowering the net for the Prada boots, what are my options?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide. This build will no doubt take me a while, but I want to do it right.

Animes helmet is really nice, the cold cast polishes up nicely. Loanstar does great work, and I know Crow used to make boots but I dont know who currently does

Crow62 still makes the boots but turnaround times can vary widely. I waited 5 months for mine but I know others have waited less. (Crowprops.com)

Animefan and Cruzer both do CC versions of the helmet. Animefan's has a lineage to the movie prop so its accurate to what u see Tem wear. Cruzer's buckets are a very accurate fan sculpt accurate to the movie but about 30% larger overall for those ppl with big noggins (like me lol).

My vest came from Loanstar so I cant speak to what Bobamaker does. Though I hear BM vest are really nice as well. LS vests come with the shoulders unattached with Velcro sewn onto them and the buyer fits them into the vest.

So did see another thread that talked about how Cruzer’s helmet is 30% larger and recommended for guys who are 6 feet or taller, but I don’t have a large head. I think I will reach out and get dimensions of each of their helmets and decide. I think I prefer a more snug fit.

I did not know Crow still made boots. I will definitely reach out. Thank you for the tip. Once I start my actual build, I will post a thread with pics and all. I want as much feedback and help as possible.

Animefans have some sort of lineage to the screen used helmet, cruzers are a fan made helmet and are a bit bigger. I personally prefer the cruzer since i've got a big dome and wanted the room to put some electronics in it as well.

Animefans have some sort of lineage to the screen used helmet, cruzers are a fan made helmet and are a bit bigger. I personally prefer the cruzer since i've got a big dome and wanted the room to put some electronics in it as well.

Same. I got cruzer's helmet cuz I am 6'1 and broad shouldered with a big melon, plus I wanted room for fans and a servo.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back