Jango helmet - nmeprops

lynxoutdoors

New Hunter
Has anyone ever used NMEPROPS? I talked to them and they said this helmet { NME Props | Home } was the one that people got for Jango, I asked them if it was 501st approved and they said I would have to check with the 501st. Figured this would be the best place to ask about quality and if it works for jango. Thanks guys!

It would probably need some modification. Jango doesn't have the same kind of borden (little circle detail on right cheek). Jango just has a very small circular indentation there. Also there isn't the small rectangular indent on Jango's left mandible that the one NME has. Also the right ear cap (the one on the antennae side) looks different than Jango's. That's what I see just from a quick comparison, could be more under a closer scrutiny.

Scroll through the photos here Jango Fett Reference | Boba Fett Costume and Prop Maker Community - The Dented Helmet to compare what NME has to what the actual screen used costume looks like.

NME is very well known here, lots of people have purchased their jetpacks (which are of amazing quality). I'm not really sure how popular the helmets are here since there are so many talented prop builders here at TDH that make Boba and Jango helmets specifically. I feel like their (NME) helmets are more popular with the Mando Mercs to make custom mandalorians than to use them for Jango or Boba, just my opinion.

If you want a screen accurate Jango Fett I would go with a different helmet. They do good work I have had three helmets from them over the years but they are not accuate for real Fetts they are generic mandos

Thread revive! What about NME Mercenary for Jodo Kast? Since there's no clear CRLs, you think it might pass? I'm looking for a new bucket and NME is on my potential list

HABrJeF.jpg nmNZurE.jpg uDa4BgM.jpg 1.2.jpg 1.3.jpg

I purchased one of the NME Mando Buckets and have made some modifications to it(dry fit). Also making alteration to the Rangefinder.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back