Jango build for a member

Cruzer. Got the first box today. Can't wait to add my own little touches. Armor looks amazing.
Thank you for an amazing build. I will post pics when I have it all on.

That's amazing. I hope my build turns out that well. I especially like the tutorial on armor and jetpack attachment. I was really starting to wonder how I was going to attach my jetpack securely.

I'm starting to get everything together to make my Jango girth belt using Cruzer's tutorial (awesome post by the way) when I came across this post.
Is the 7mm bolo leather cord in natural color from ambersilver on Ebay no longer a viable source for the 4 ply? I just wanted to check before I purchased since it sounded like Cruizer isn't buying from them anymore (figured there must be a reason).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Syllander pointing me in the right direction, this is now the best cord to buy for unstained girth belt cord. I've seen it fluctuate in price from $33-$39.
e0d493347ac4cb340b3966133e4f1e95.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Oh my, every this is beautiful. Who makes that Boba helmet? I'm just trying to gauge the size of your CC BKBT helmets compared to an MR Boba.
That's my daughter's kid sized fiberglass Boba helmet made by me and then painted by Sleepalot.
I have a screen cast Jango helmet I can dig out of my storage boxes and take side by side pics of with a BKBT. The BKBT is slightly larger all around than a screen cast.

That's my daughter's kid sized fiberglass Boba helmet made by me and then painted by Sleepalot.
I have a screen cast junk Jango helmet I can dig out of my storage boxes and take side by side pics of with a BKBT. The BKBT is slightly larger all around than a screen cast.

That'd be awesome, Cruz. Hopefully, it's not too much trouble.

I used to have an Asok Jango bucket and the size difference looked like your pic above, just opposite,lol

I like to refer to them as The Three Jangos... (BKBT/Screen Cast/Cruzer kids):

95bce24aa0a27f6834570bc3aa328a53.jpg
131553328f3ee371de4293d829bb2027.jpg
9451818dd80b63763d58290370d09b2a.jpg
2dc246b8234120c560bb9c78ddfce3ad.jpg
98fb3f9c071e63889aab17cfc35de483.jpg
9dec6e909965f9923fda91f44707431d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

And then there's the two kid helmets I've made sandwiching a JD kids helmet:

2fae428430bb591ae441e60d9066ff91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Ok so now after going through the thread, I'm scared shitless and worried about just how big this undertaking is.
I'm not sure that after seeing these pics that I can do anything as good as this. ****.....

Thanks guys. I always recommend taking your time and enjoying the build process using the tutorials as well as viewing what other members have done. You'll be really surprised at how easy this build really is. Not to mention the undeniable immense personal gratification when you finally get to stand back and see this badass suit built using natural elements like leather and cotton, handmade fiberglass armor, CNC'd aluminum accessories, and custom boots...all from different makers around the world. It really is an amazing undertaking.

Thanks guys. I always recommend taking your time and enjoying the build process using the tutorials as well as viewing what other members have done. You'll be really surprised at how easy this build really is. Not to mention the undeniable immense personal gratification when you finally get to stand back and see this badass suit built using natural elements like leather and cotton, handmade fiberglass armor, CNC'd aluminum accessories, and custom boots...all from different makers around the world. It really is an amazing undertaking.
I'm finally getting around to sewing my vest, you wouldn't happen to have any reference pics of the attachment on the left side to make it come together would you?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back