Other Bounty Hunter Imperial Mandalorians - Rebels S3

alexrep

New Hunter
I haven't at all been keeping up with Rebels, but upon seeing the trailer for season 3 I couldnt help but see a certain design that really caught my eye. The Imperial "stormtrooper" Mandalorians.
mxw.pngmxx.png

But what I really liked was the helmet they were using. It looks to have pulled from the original McQuarry concepts for Boba Fett, two that I am extremely fond of.
mwz.pngmxa.png

It looks like a cross of the two designs, always nice to have Rebels pulling from OG Star Wars concepts.

Very cool hey love how they pull things from original art in this show. Are you thinking of building one of these new suits

Sent from my SM-G900I

I haven't at all been keeping up with Rebels, but upon seeing the trailer for season 3 I couldnt help but see a certain design that really caught my eye. The Imperial "stormtrooper" Mandalorians.
View attachment 64329View attachment 64330

But what I really liked was the helmet they were using. It looks to have pulled from the original McQuarry concepts for Boba Fett, two that I am extremely fond of.
View attachment 64331View attachment 64332

It looks like a cross of the two designs, always nice to have Rebels pulling from OG Star Wars concepts.
The pic of the white helmet on the right, I've seen on a local Mando Merc who painted it brown. It looks really nice.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back