Hopeful, Future Boba from South Carolina

tlennerton

New Hunter
Hello All!

My name is Taylor, and I'm new to the site. I'm currently a member of the 501st, Carolina Garrison, serving as an Imperial Stormtrooper (TK51915). I've always had a special interest in the Boba Fett ensemble, but it has always seemed so far out of reach to get one together. I'm hoping the vetted Mandos here can help me make it a reality!

Sincerely,
Taylor F.

Last edited:
Welcome Taylor!! Just out of curiosity, how much did your stormtrooper build set you back? I've been thinking of doing one as well, once my boba is done.
My armor was made by a company called Anovos. You can get the armor, uncut and helmet assembled for just over $900.00. I sourced out the boots, soft parts, and blaster from other dealers. Overall, I have roughly $1300.00 in the build. Anovos is a Lucasfilm Licensed prop company, so their products tend to be a little overpriced. There are a number of fan made armor makers out there that make excellent armor for not as much money, and some are even better quality than Anovos. But don't get me wrong. Anovos makes a very accurate, clean set of Stormtrooper armor. It all boils down to what your preference is.

My armor was made by a company called Anovos. You can get the armor, uncut and helmet assembled for just over $900.00. I sourced out the boots, soft parts, and blaster from other dealers. Overall, I have roughly $1300.00 in the build. Anovos is a Lucasfilm Licensed prop company, so their products tend to be a little overpriced. There are a number of fan made armor makers out there that make excellent armor for not as much money, and some are even better quality than Anovos. But don't get me wrong. Anovos makes a very accurate, clean set of Stormtrooper armor. It all boils down to what your preference is.

Thanks for the info! Very much appreciated. That's not as bad as I thought it would be. I'll have to start looking into either going anovos, or doing a build like you said. Welcome again!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back