Helmet painting Jango Fett

Either my local True Value hardware store or a Aubuchon hardware store the next town over from me, can't remember which but definitely one of the two.

If you have access to Amazon, they have the Rustoleum Royal Blue and Krylon Short Cuts Ocean Blue...I just verified them.

Yeah Amazon is the only place I have found it in the past 2 years or so.
ordered mine off Amazon yesterday.
Your Jango is so great! I'm a 501st Trooper but I've always wanted to do a Jango. Finally after two years I have what I need to move forward. Huge undertaking.
Just finished the arena pack build and the girth belt and ammo pouches.

Any input is always welcome

I'm building one as well. I have the luxury of working at a Sherwin Williams Commercial and Industrial store and being their Master Blender. I made my own paint. I made mine out of Polane B. I chose RAL 5000 for the ear caps, rangefinder, and cheekbones. And I chose RAL 5015 for the rest of the visor. I'm going to use Rub N Buff for the silver. I just need to figure out how to best get it to the appropriate shine.

use a finger.
Hasn't been treating me as well as I'd hoped. I've been doing some experimenting on a scrap piece. I'm sure my prep on it was lacking. But, my finger and palm didn't produce results I was satisfied with. My Dremel with a buffing pad on it on the other hand... I feel like there's a prep step that I am missing.
20181017_194405.jpg
20181017_194439.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back