Hello From Florida

Pblizzard

Hunter
Hello everyone. My name is Patrick Blizzard and I currently live in NW Florida and I'm looking forward to getting started on a ESB Boba Fett. I have just wrapped up my Scout Trooper and submitting it for 501st approval and looking for a new project. I'm learning a lot from the group already, especially on where to start finding items. I have a helmet on way from Lou at DVH props and wait to start this build.

Welcome Patrick! I love Lou's helmet and jetpack, I got both for my build. ESB Fett is a journey not unlike Dante through the circles of Hell, but if you stick with it, you'll emerge on the other side with a LOT of skills you didn't realize you could master, a new appreciation of early 1980s prop makers, and an awesome looking suit worthy of the galaxy's best bounty hunter. Good luck to you. :D

Hello everyone. My name is Patrick Blizzard and I currently live in NW Florida and I'm looking forward to getting started on a ESB Boba Fett. I have just wrapped up my Scout Trooper and submitting it for 501st approval and looking for a new project. I'm learning a lot from the group already, especially on where to start finding items. I have a helmet on way from Lou at DVH props and wait to start this build.
Where are you located? Im stationed at Tyndall....welcome to TDH

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back