Got my bucket signed by 2 fetts today

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
IMG_8449.JPG
IMG_8448.JPG
IMG_8457.JPG
I was fortunate to meet JB and DL in Manchester this weekend and got my bucket signed by them both. I have to say DL is such a nice guy . He saw me outside queuing on Saturday and made a bee line to greet me in person and pose for a pic .
I went again today and had them both sign my bucket. I talked to DL about his build from TDH and the Wasted Fett prototype bucket he had with him.

Amazing!!! Jeremy Bulloch is going to be at Knoxville comic con in June 2018, I plan to have my Fett finished by then so I can get a picture with him and have him sign my bucket. My comrades in our Garrison have said that he is so nice you think he is making fun of you, but he is just legitimately that wonderful of a person.

i was lucky enough to meet jb this year n got my boba bucket signed and must say he is the nicest guy u will ever meet n still has a wicked sense of humour as well.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back