Gauntlets Gauntlet hose attachment

Kdogg211187

Hunter
Hey guys, was wondering what some of you have done to attach the hoses up under the double sleeve. I have an Arkady suit and she has sewn some small parachute clips under there and was just mulling around in my head different methods of securing the rubber hoses to the clip. Any thoughts? Suggestions? Or better yet, photos? Thanks anyone and everyone!

I drilled a hole in the end of my hose and used a leather strip but a shoe lace would work too and just tied it to the clip I can put up pics if needed

Here it is I put it through looped and tied it around hose then the clip

99A5A80D-7D52-4851-A28C-AA341437AC40.jpeg

10BA75D6-FD86-4196-940B-C9B067DD6A5C.jpeg

And that works well with multiple hoses connected to a single clip? Judging by the hose color this is a Boba hose, which Boba only has a single hose per gauntlet. Think it would still work with Jango having 3 hoses on one side and 2 hoses on the other?

Your right this is an esb boba so one hose total but I would think if you drilled hole through all of them and ran the string it would work just fine that being said I know a lot of guys also just sew Velcro in sleeve and wrap Velcro on the end of the hoses

I just drilled a small hole through the tubes and put a metal keyring loop through each one and then attached the keyring loop to the Arkday loop. No tape required and very easy to remove.

I've seen them held together with the key ring like you mentioned and a piece of elastic between the loop and the clip to allow a little movement as needed !!

I’m currently trying to figure out a method myself. I like the idea above Cruzer. The clip you have is slim which is nice and low profile.
Still pondering on my decision.
Shane

I’m currently trying to figure out a method myself. I like the idea above Cruzer. The clip you have is slim which is nice and low profile.
Still pondering on my decision.
Shane
When I get home I'll take photo of mine (If I have time as I have to pack for vacation tomorrow). Basically its the same clip attachment shown in the photo, but I attached small keyfob rings they lay flat also and seem to move quite freely.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back