General gablesz WIP

I think today after work I'm going to work on painting the red and black on my collar studs and and filling in the red that's missing on the jetpack thruster.

If anyone has any leads on ESB shoes I would love it right now. It's honestly the ONLY part that seams unattainable. I need a 9.5 but I could probably stuff incerts in a 10. At this rate I'm gonna start trooping in converse.

If anyone has any leads on ESB shoes I would love it right now. It's honestly the ONLY part that seams unattainable. I need a 9.5 but I could probably stuff incerts in a 10. At this rate I'm gonna start trooping in converse.

Good luck. They seem to be hard to come by. For now your best bet is to keep an eye out in the cargo hold for someone selling some. MOW only has 12 and 12.5 available and those are the pre pros that have to be dyed.

You could always scratch build some in the meantime. I did some. It would be better than Converse. You wouldn't want to distract from the rest of your costume. It looks excellent.

Good luck. They seem to be hard to come by. For now your best bet is to keep an eye out in the cargo hold for someone selling some. MOW only has 12 and 12.5 available and those are the pre pros that have to be dyed.

You could always scratch build some in the meantime. I did some. It would be better than Converse. You wouldn't want to distract from the rest of your costume. It looks excellent.

For sure man I have a few more parts to wait on so I'm hoping man of war will eventually come out with boots. And thanks!!

I love! I see it fantastic, if you want a more accurate detail the pectoral plates would join them more
boba%20esb.jpg

Alright guys another cool milestone. I've got my 3d printed shin tools being sent to Raizo. I've got Raizo painting me the shin tools and a pulce sidearm.

I have acquired MOW boots with towspikes. I just need to paint the centerstripe.

I have acquired a stormrider sidearm holster.
IMG_5756.JPG
IMG_5762.JPG

And that's it! That's everything that was on my original list checked off.

IMG_5761.JPG

Got my woodman ammo and girth in. The parts are coming together. Have my flightsuit with arkady currently getting it taken in just a tad.

IMG_5990.JPG

Jetpack beacon on from machine craft! This is a thing of beauty. I had to machine the bolt down a bit but it's awesome and adds so much to my pack. JCs light kit is in the mail now and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

IMG_5939.JPG

IMG_6018.JPG

IMG_6035.JPG

Looks great I follow you on instagram too and seen this earlier let me know how you like the light kit I'm not sure but as far as I can tell the light in the beacon should be constant on I plan on just putting together a simple light for mine

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back