first look at the ANOVOS ESB Fett helmet!

From my understanding, Wasteland, there will be multiple sizes offered but I do not know if that is solely for the soft parts. I would suspect that the armor will not be scaled to accommodate the soft parts sizes much like their current offerings.

You'd be surprised at how quickly they had to get those initial TFA TKs out for Celebration, 22split.

The Anovos Fett as discussed previously is on the back-burner due to their focus on TFA.

It's going to be pretty when it does come out though!

From the images posted, is it safe to say that this one will be produced as a mix between the screen shown ESB helmet and the SE Helmet? As far as the paint job It looks like it has more that the ESB screen used helmet but quite a bit less than the SE or current condition helmet.

Wow, haven't seen this thread up is a while. I'm highly skeptical this will see the light of day. Ponte painted that helmet and there is NO WAY a Chinese sweat shop laborer would be able to even come close to the paintjob. That is why I don't think we'll ever see any Boba fett props from Anovos.

From the images posted, is it safe to say that this one will be produced as a mix between the screen shown ESB helmet and the SE Helmet? As far as the paint job It looks like it has more that the ESB screen used helmet but quite a bit less than the SE or current condition helmet.

It is more like the ESB then SE.... missing a few things for ESB even.

I hope this is still in the works. I was originally rather put off by the 3D printing aspect. If they clean up a print to form a mold to produce fiberglass helmets I'd really like to see the result...expecting a repaint obviously....

I hope this is still in the works. I was originally rather put off by the 3D printing aspect. If they clean up a print to form a mold to produce fiberglass helmets I'd really like to see the result...expecting a repaint obviously....

Who would be crazy enough to repaint a factory paint job on what very well may be the closest any of us could get to a direct copy of the ESB helmet. . . I wonder. . . ;)

Exactly! But it also has extra damage that the ESB doesn't? Right? So it's kind of a blend...ish. I'm curious what the final paint job for mass production will be on these.

What extra damage? They didn't incorporate the white smudges which is pretty much the only thing missing from it being ESB to me....theyre not the best pics but really its not got the cracks and such

What extra damage? They didn't incorporate the white smudges which is pretty much the only thing missing from it being ESB to me....theyre not the best pics but really its not got the cracks and such

View attachment 89940View attachment 89941View attachment 89942

The very back of the dome, above the continent of Australia damage, and then at the very front of the dome there looks to be some extra scratches.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 89940View attachment 89941View attachment 89942

The very back of the dome, above the continent of Australia damage, and then at the very front of the dome there looks to be some extra scratches.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back