first look at the ANOVOS ESB Fett helmet!

Quality takes time! Plus designing the packaging , getting Disney to sign off, collecting the thousands of other dollars for products that don't exist yet , spending that money... All takes time. As soon as the pre pre pre sale goes up I am in on it - hopefully Social Security is still around for me to pay for it

01Hawk ZING! I was a little worried in the beginning, but at the end you delivered in full. Would recommend to friends, Subscribed, will read again. +1

Last edited by a moderator:
I think their stuff looks great. I'm sure a Fett from them would be excellent and priced accordingly . I just feel bad for all the people who aren't familiar with how things work and were prob horribly disappointed when they didn't get their suits in time for the new movie. Hopefully as they get their production in order they are able to turn out stuff faster with a more accurate time table. It will be interesting to see the quality of the Mass produced Chinese suits as well as how well they hold up over time.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this. But if there's one thing eFX has taught me, it's to be ready to realistically wait years for a product. And considering how Anovos has about ~15 items they've already put up for PO, and required you to have to paid for in advance, I'm not going to hold my breathe on getting anything in-hand before the Boba Fett solo movie:lol:

Remember ANOVOS didnt just pop up out of nowhere. they have been making Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek stuff for a little bit now and have been delivering that stuff fine. I also think most of us have seen the warehouse where the TK armor is being made with the piles and piles of armor..so i think its safe to say they will deliver. Preorders are helping them pay for the production. i dont think they are spending the money on fancy cars or anything lol. That said TK helmets and Fett helmets are very different as the Fett helmets will likely be fiberglass so they cant bang them out as quickly as vac forming. They did a nice job with the the FO TK though, so im thinking this will be a nice bucket.Im sure if they use the highest quality 3D printing method there would be little to no printlines on their master. (have you seen the high detail prints from toolguy through shapeways?..they are near flawless..3D printing has come a long way!) ...and it may even show up before the EFX...which i honestly really would like to get my hands on also if it comes out before im 65 lol

Just to correct Anovos hasn't been stellar on their BSG or Star Trek stuff either it took a former garrison member over a year for his premier line star trek movie costume i myself was in the first tier for my OT Storm Trooper and shadow trooper still no ship notice i also bought a TNG communicator badge took 2 months to get since they failed to notify me it was on backorder

Just to correct Anovos hasn't been stellar on their BSG or Star Trek stuff either it took a former garrison member over a year for his premier line star trek movie costume i myself was in the first tier for my OT Storm Trooper and shadow trooper still no ship notice i also bought a TNG communicator badge took 2 months to get since they failed to notify me it was on backorder

Well i didnt mean to say they were good at it..lol..just meant to say that folks have gotten their stuff. I know a few people who have the BSG stuff and Trek stuff and they never complained about them...but yea at this point in life i expect anyone doing this stuff to not be superfast lol

The TK kits are expected to start arriving Q1 2016. Work on their Boba is continuing but it has taken a bit of a backseat so that they can focus on the items currently in production. Work is happening on Boba and from what I hear, it's fantastic. The team working on the Boba are wanting to do it right so that it can be the best that it can be.

man I can not wait for this helmet.

Even though Gino over at the RPF as commented yesterday that the fett helmet is still in the works it can be quite a long time until we see it come out.

If you've ever painted a Fett helmet you know it takes a while just to do that...imagine trying to paint a few...and then making sure you can make it so someone else who doesn't speak enlish can do it OVER AND OVER again....its not going to happen overnight people.

If you've ever painted a Fett helmet you know it takes a while just to do that...imagine trying to paint a few...and then making sure you can make it so someone else who doesn't speak enlish can do it OVER AND OVER again....its not going to happen overnight people.

I don't recall whether or not Anovos said that their helmets would be hand painted, but the Master Replicas helmets were painted with Tampo stencils. It couldn't have been easier.

Expensive, yes. But ensuring each one comes out exactly the same? No question whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone

This is the one helmet that appears to get the right "ear" piece shaped correctly. eFX's isn't quite right, nor is my Animefan cast (which I still very happy with).

I don't recall whether or not Anovos said that their helmets would be hand painted, but the Master Replicas helmets were painted with Tampo stencils. It couldn't have been easier.

Expensive, yes. But ensuring each one comes out exactly the same? No question whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone

Even so, they still had issues with aligning the stencils properly. At least on the couple that I've seen in person.

If they are smart they will do a whole outfit, it may take a while seeing as fett is one of the hardest outfits out there if they are to do it right and hopefully there offer a smoke machine option for the jetpack. But for now only the helmet has been somewhat confirmed.

Does anyone know if they are doing a full Boba costume or is it just the helmet?

As far as I know, it's just the helmet for now. I think they did a panel at Celebration VII where they teased some of the other parts of the costume though. I can only imagine how long that will take.
@N0GoodToMeDead - unlikely for the smoke machine, but there are alternatives out there if you're looking.

As far as I know, it's just the helmet for now. I think they did a panel at Celebration VII where they teased some of the other parts of the costume though. I can only imagine how long that will take.
@N0GoodToMeDead - unlikely for the smoke machine, but there are alternatives out there if you're looking.

Correct. Anovos showed the jetpack scan as well.

There will be a full Boba Fett costume. It's just going to take some time since we all know how intricate Boba is. This is one project that will not be rushed.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back