Fett Armory Problems

Lexmav

New Hunter
Hello. I am in the process of trying to complete my Boba Fett Repaint build. However its been put on hault do to my dealings with Fett Armory. I ordered the entire soft goods parts from them and when I tried contacting them via email the email keeps getting bounced back. Even though I copied and pasted their email directly from their site (see picture for their FB page). Also contacted them via FB and IG. No responses. I am about to file a paypal claim to get my money back, but wanted to see if anyone has had dealings with them and see if anyone has ever had any success contacting this vendor.

Please let me know.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230413_091823_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_091823_Facebook.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 99
I had the same problem as you. They were very responsive and helpful before I placed an order. Then when it was coming close to the completion date, I reached out several times and was left on read on Instagram.

I eventually filed a PayPal claim and had no problem getting the money refunded. Hope everything works out on your end, it's definitely an unfortunate situation.

I had the same problem as you. They were very responsive and helpful before I placed an order. Then when it was coming close to the completion date, I reached out several times and was left on read on Instagram.

I eventually filed a PayPal claim and had no problem getting the money refunded. Hope everything works out on your end, it's definitely an unfortunate situation.
Yea very unfortunate. They where responsive in the beginning. Thats why i went with them rather than the other vendor i was thinking of using. I was going to use Magnoli Clothiers (see attached).

Are there other vendors that are reliable that can get me what I want? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230413_133904_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_133904_Chrome.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 95
File a PayPal dispute if you want to asap. Sadly this seems very common with this seller. It seems he has taken on way to many orders and just ghosts everyone after taking your money. I've heard he does eventually deliver but usually months and months late with no contact.

Fett Armory- (aka Matej Cupka) a litany of broken promises and poor behaviour. Their webpage is no longer a valid domain. Good luck anyone who still has money or goods owed to them by said individual. Also if it’s longer than 6 months PayPal will most likely cancel any case against him. The lack of a webpage is also a concern. He owed me $200 USD for a Flak vest/neck seal ROTJ Combo. I sent some rather pointed emails to him. I received both a refund and the soft goods that were owed. I think this was in part to me continually harassing him. What I did eventually receive about two months after expected delivery date didn’t fit me nor even came close, well made pieces but will never ever fit me without considerable modifications. Also he had been known to send empty boxes and fake tracking to customers to buy time against PayPal. He has blocked me on alll forms of social media. Stay away from this scamming piece of junk seller. Further examples of dissatisfaction with this vendor can be found by searching his name on Facebook.

Hello. I am in the process of trying to complete my Boba Fett Repaint build. However its been put on hault do to my dealings with Fett Armory. I ordered the entire soft goods parts from them and when I tried contacting them via email the email keeps getting bounced back. Even though I copied and pasted their email directly from their site (see picture for their FB page). Also contacted them via FB and IG. No responses. I am about to file a paypal claim to get my money back, but wanted to see if anyone has had dealings with them and see if anyone has ever had any success contacting this vendor.

Please let me know.
Send emails here: m.cupka2444@gmail.com

File a PayPal dispute if you want to asap. Sadly this seems very common with this seller. It seems he has taken on way to many orders and just ghosts everyone after taking your money. I've heard he does eventually deliver but usually months and months late with no contact.
Yea i am giving him till tomorrow. If he doesnt correspond. Then ill file a claim on paypal. Its been over a month and nothing. And also wanted to email him so he can change my shipping address cause I moved to a different state when i bought from him.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back