Blaster ESB Recipe

The thread discussing it ground to a halt due to lack of new findings I think, so until someone finds the exact item(s) - either pics of or the items themselves - it'll remain another Fett mystery.

I'm happy enough that my current ones are about as good as can be, given what we currently know & can see in the caps.

SAS

I'm still looking but as sidewinder says things kind of stalled. When I make mine I will use the Maclow and swimming pool clip found in the discussion thread as I believe that they represent the best presently available albeit with a lot of modifications to be done. If I find the exact parts I'll scream it from the rooftops!

Another for Bobamaker.

ESB BM (2).JPG

SAS

Another ESB EFX done, these always take longer due to more work adding the electronics and me sat 'testing' (Pew pew pew! ahem) the effects.

Good news for the prospective owner and all those waiting who are now one step closer.

ESB Allenhdds.JPG

SAS

With added flash flash pew pew for a German Fett. Has the metal reinforced trigger which i'm going to include in all kits/builds from now I think.

ESB Felixdario.JPG

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back