ESB Fett. The Only Fett.

MoW girth belt arrived this week.

15188866330761314993221.jpg

I also ordered an autographed print from Mr Bulloch a couple of weeks ago that arrived yesterday. I wasted no time in matting and framing it myself and putting it up in my room!

1518886781256803299702.jpg

Nice job framing. I love that photo and considering ordering the same. The autograph came out great.

Part of the fun of being a professional photographer and graphic designer is being able to do the framing.

My only complaint with the print is that there is a small dent in it, probably from something being on it in the mail system. The casual observer won't see it though, thankfully. And only took 10 days from order to delivery. 20 GBP included worldwide shipping too. Totally worth the order!

I'm curious, as I really don't know much of anything about painting, if I need a thinner if I want to mix acrylic paint with water in a spray bottle to weather with?

I'm curious, as I really don't know much of anything about painting, if I need a thinner if I want to mix acrylic paint with water in a spray bottle to weather with?

The water would be the thinner. When your weathering with a spray bottle you want more water than paint.

Some new parts to update about.

Bigdane harness kit! I will either replace the shoulder strapping or paint them white to meet CRL.

1520467698687683326898.jpg

Jc27 Servo kit for the future bucket.

15204677704871076598848.jpg

I've pretty much got everything on order now. I am just waiting for parts to come in.

I will hopefully have Raizo painting up armor and a helmet for me in the next few months.

I feel like a kid at Christmas every time I go to the Post Office and find something waiting for me!

My first order from Machinecraft Replicas and a US Divers Buckle replica from FMF. Fantastic parts!

15215888322441156829506.jpg

I also received the Batninja neck seal. It fits perfectly and I love it.

1521589106634597858346.jpg

I think I am at the point now that every builder gets sooner or later where the feeling that it's really happening and coming together hits you. I'm even more excited about putting this costume together now than I was when I started!

Hey team,

It's been over two months since I have updated my thread. I basically got busy with life and into a rut since I was and still am playing the waiting game on some parts.

After ordering my MoW boots back in October, and having my order get missed and having to wait on another production wave, they finally arrived this week.

I've been having a go at painting them today, following Spideyfett's tutorial. I should have waited until the end to paint the black stripe, but I am a tactile learner.

I've finished with the initial gray wash. Hopefully I will be done these today.

15273653086897555408147830609048.jpg

The other good news is that my EE-3 sling, holster and pulce 40 shipped from Stormrider yesterday. I'm looking forward to painting that up.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back