ESB EE-3 Sling Ring Hardware

Cadet

Active Hunter
Making my way through my list of upgrades for my ESB, I have gotten to The addition of the sling to my EE-3. My blaster did not come with a sling or even the ring mounting hardware for the sling. What have you guys used for the ring mounting hardware for your Slings? Is there a commercially available ring mount item in a Hobby Lobby/Jo Anne's jewelry section that people have used, or does anyone have a link to like an Amazon item?

I have an HFx EE-3, it came with the little eyelets but not the rings. I just took regular old bronze-colored (they may just be old and gross and not bronze) keychain rings and clipped them through the eyelets, and ran the sling through the keychain rings. I can't rightly tell what you're supposed to use, no picture I could find actually shows them and the CRL doesn't specify. It's such a minor thing, I figure it didn't matter what I used as long as the sling was attached and looked right.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back