ELG-3A Blaster Pistol Mystery

BobaFresh

Hunter
Hello! I've been working on my Phase 1 clone trooper helmet and I'm about half way there in completing it. So I was thinking about the next prop build I should do, and I thought about doing Padme's Naboo ELG-3A blaster pistol. Me and my uncle have been talking and looked at a reference picture and he said that the barrel of the blaster looks like a barrel of a gas lighter. But the problem is I can't find the list of materials that they used in the movie to make it. Does anyone out there have any knowledge of what materials they used in ep1?

Naboo Blaster.png

Hello! I've been working on my Phase 1 clone trooper helmet and I'm about half way there in completing it. So I was thinking about the next prop build I should do, and I thought about doing Padme's Naboo ELG-3A blaster pistol. Me and my uncle have been talking and looked at a reference picture and he said that the barrel of the blaster looks like a barrel of a gas lighter. But the problem is I can't find the list of materials that they used in the movie to make it. Does anyone out there have any knowledge of what materials they used in ep1?

View attachment 159279
Wow never have I realised that the barrel could have came from a gas lighter

Ask the folks on the Replica Props forum, therpf.com. They specialize in all the other SW costume stuff, I'm sure it's been discussed on there before.

PD14 Look at vintage Match O Matic Pistol Butane Lighters.
I swear I saw a different vintage pistol lighter that was gold in color that had pretty much the exact wood handle on this blaster. Trying to see if I can find it.

PD14 Look at vintage Match O Matic Pistol Butane Lighters.
I swear I saw a different vintage pistol lighter that was gold in color that had pretty much the exact wood handle on this blaster. Trying to see if I can find it.
I did check but the tip looks a little different very close tho, A step in the right direction.
Vintage-Match-O-Matic-Pistol-Gun-Shaped-Butane-_1.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back