Dengar Dengar build as part of the bounty hunter reunion underway

Wilson

Active Hunter
So I have acquired almost all the pieces I need to start the dengar build all I am missing are:
back pack pieces .. On order from moncal
hood,,, have 2 on order from Leigh fenty
a dl 21 and holster.... Help!!!!

i am documenting the build on:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1492124697666169.1073741836.1485752258303413&type=3

i and a group of friends are in the process of making all 5 esb bounty hunters for a project called the bounty hunter reunion. The link to the facebook of that project is on my signature.

also we are working on a fan film called the dengar files, more on that to come.

image.jpg

Hi. I know that I am pretty much underqualified to do as good a job as you guys all have, but I go t a Star Wars Day every year with my friends and next year we want to try and win the costume contest. I chose to be Zuckuss because I think that he seems to be underappreciated compared t the other bounty hunters. I was hooping that any of you could give me advice so I can bringn the character to life, while keeping the ppurchases to a minimum. I do not have a ton of mney t buy crazy stuff, but any help would be great. Thanks ner vodes.

I think out of all the original bounty hunters zuckuss would be the easiest to build, after you get the head from Captain specky. Robe, pouches, breathing apparatus, hoses can all be retrofitted, we haven't got that deep into that build yet but we should be diving in next month

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back