Cruzer Jango gauntlet run!

Nice to see ya putting that treadmill to good use. :lol:lol:

It's one of them holster hanging treadmills. My wife got a nice eliptical right after x-mas. She said she could quit going to the gym after getting that. The eliptical has made for a nice coat rack as soon as you walk in my basement door.

WOW!

They look Brilliant Lorenzo.
I'm really looking forward to receiving them now.

I'll let you know when they arrive.

I would also love to see a tutorial on how you put the gauntlets together from start to finish as I'm sure it would help me and a lot of others a great deal.

Thanks again

Tony

still waiting on some parts to finish these up, hoping todays mail brings them..lol

i was able to make some progress on the right gaunt anyway...these things really are nice cruz!

normal_gaunt_progress5.jpg

:lol:lol:It's not my treadmill therefore I'm not obligated to use it correctly. My wife goes in spurts when it comes to using it. I also get tired of having to constantly kick outa my way the silver fitness balls she buys but never uses. They become overpriced kickballs for the kids and I eventually end up "accidently" touching them with a utility knife just to get them outa the garage!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also thinking about starting a new thread with a tutorial on how to assemble the gauntlets from beginning to end. It would be a lot of work photo documenting everything as I go and then creating the thread. So if there's no interest, I won't bother. However, if there is interest, please let me know and I'll do it for those who are interested.

I would be very interested in this. Thanks a ton for doing these man!

Ok, once the majority of these orders are on their way, I'll start a tutorial of how I'd recommend putting everything together.(y)

On a similar note, I didn't ship any packages out today as I'm still getting the first 12 unshipped orders ready for shipping. So hopefully first thing tomorrow morning the shipping madness will begin.(y)

Post #1 has been updated with current shipping status on a lot of the orders. I still have a couple more to pack up and ship out today. I also need to stop to make a few additional top right gauntlet shells because I had a few rejects. So the remaining orders on the list will go out little by little as I get those finished. There were a few left gauntlet top shells that I had to do a little filling and sanding to, so if yours comes with a little sanding...don't be too alarmed. I just started what you'd have to do before primering.(y)

I have delivery confirmation numbers on all the packages and they'll all need signatures due to the insurance. Anyone who needs that info, contact me.

Cruzer out and back to the garage!:lol:

finished my gauntlets so for the most part the costume is finished...got some small things to do like sew in a clip inside the sleeves for the hoses and i wanted to add some fiberglass to the straps on the leg armor as well as sure up the knee armor with some fiberglass too...

i just need to grab a couple 1/4 X 1/8th hose barbs for the right gauntlet.
normal_finishedgauntlets.jpg

normal_finishedgauntlets2.jpg

normal_finishedgauntlets3.jpg

normal_finishedgauntlets4.jpg

thanks cruzer for a great kit...and they fit nice too!

Those look bad ***! You can either spray paint all the hose barbs silver or put a little R&B on them, and yeah they should all be the same size. And if you want to straighten up that slider switch, a little clearing up with a dremel bit on the inside should do the trick. Other than that, everything looks great!

I'd use a hanger bolt to attach the right gauntlet top hose fitting if you haven't thought of something already.

(y)(y)

Actually, I think JDFett pushes 6' if he's not taller. Likewise, Steelblitz and Jango 5205 are for sure at least 6' and these gauntlets fit them very well. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but I intentionally made these gauntlets a tad larger in circumference to comfortably fit a larger person than maybe what Temura was/is.;)

beleive me when i say...my forearms are far from small...with all the work ive been doing for the 300 group...they have not shrunk..lol at the widest part they are about 13". they will be just big enough to go around my sleeves with the jump suit and im sure i will need some help getting the pin in...but they will fit. i would say im about the largest arm they will fit on however...not too much room to flex when they are on..lol

WOW remember you guys are talking to the only Jango that wears a MLC1 helmet....Guys I am 6'3" and around 270! Might have to try some on sometime though....

I just recieved my box from cruzer and all i can say is WOW!!!! Great job!!!!! Now all i need is some to instruct me on the proper way of putting these together.

I just recieved my box from cruzer and all i can say is WOW!!!! Great job!!!!! Now all i need is some to instruct me on the proper way of putting these together.

Just got my box too, and I agree 100%. Just wow! I'm sure I do have a dumb question about the whipcord part, and mounting Dark-Side aluminum parts to it. The one resin version that is still on it looks good, but isn't going to match the aluminum version when I put it on. I feel like a criminal even thinking about cutting it off...

If anyone wants to post how they drilled in and what they used inside to mount it to the gauntlet, I'd love to hear. Horror stories welcome too!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back