Correct dental files for each version

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I have Bojas pic but would like to get a better consensus on which costume gets which files.

Supertrooper will have 2 15's in the back of the helmet, a red and a silver on the gauntlet - should a fat silver or a skinny be used? Should the red on the jetpack be a fat one or a skinny one?

ESB- same fat silver question, and do we want fat blue ones on the jetpack? a red painted blue? skinny blue?

ROTJ/SE- same jetpack question. Fat or skinny red or blue? Which costume has a file? Both?

On the Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1 I see 2 thin on the right gauntlet (this goes for the Pre-Pro #3 too - same gauntlet) and most likely 2 thin on the back of helmet, and possibly a fat one on the jetpack (the Pre-Pro #3 used this jetpack). The Pre-Pro #2 has a thin red and a fat silver on the gauntlet (same goes for the ESB), 2 thin ones on the back of the helmet (not on ESB and Pre-Pro #3) and a fat one on the jetpack (same as on the ESB). The ROTJ have the 2 thin files on the back of the helmet (same goes for the ANH SE), none on the gauntlet and on the jetpack. No dental files for the ROTJ SE.

On the Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1 I see 2 thin on the right gauntlet (this goes for the Pre-Pro #3 too - same gauntlet) and most likely 2 thin on the back of helmet, and possibly a fat one on the jetpack (the Pre-Pro #3 used this jetpack). The Pre-Pro #2 has a thin red and a fat silver on the gauntlet (same goes for the ESB), 2 thin ones on the back of the helmet (not on ESB and Pre-Pro #3) and a fat one on the jetpack (same as on the ESB). The ROTJ have the 2 thin files on the back of the helmet (same goes for the ANH SE), none on the gauntlet and on the jetpack. No dental files for the ROTJ SE.

Thanks! So fat blue on the back of the ESB pack or red painted blue? As far as the ROTJ - I was under the impression that there was a fat ( normally quoted as a red #90 ) on the back and the SE didn't have one. That came up on a FB discussion and the end result was a thought that there was one on the RoTJ that got knocked off.

Thanks! So fat blue on the back of the ESB pack or red painted blue? As far as the ROTJ - I was under the impression that there was a fat ( normally quoted as a red #90 ) on the back and the SE didn't have one. That came up on a FB discussion and the end result was a thought that there was one on the RoTJ that got knocked off.

I'm not sure regarding the original color of the dental file on the ESB jetpack, but for me it looks like painted with the jetpack green and red on top:
ESB Jetpack Dental File Color.jpg

ESB Jetpack Dental File Color 2.jpg

As for the ROTJ, the Heilman photos clearly show the presence of the dental file on the jetpack (post ESB, pre ROTJ era), but it seems like it is missing on the ROTJ Hero jetpack:
ROTJ Jetpack No File.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back