Armor Cod Piece loop

Kdogg211187

Hunter
Is there a template or pattern for the little loop piece that attaches on top of the cod plate that the holster rig passes through? I searched through the history of this sub-forum and didn't really find anything. Thanks!

Look through the Cruzer builds, pretty sure it is a piece of something like 1” PVC pipe cut in half heated and formed into more of a D shape and glued to a piece of styrene or abs. Then mounted to the COD.

Some close in shots here.
Jango build for a member

Last edited:
Yea I was hoping someone had a flat pattern or template for that piece. I didn't want to have to eyeball the length and width and arc of the cuts from a photograph. Looks like that is the best option at the moment.

I didn't/couldn't find a pattern for this particular part so I had to scratch build it myself using reference images. I determined the overall size I need it to be, cut out a section of Sintra, heated and curved it to about where I felt it looked right, then, eyeballing it, made the cuts to the sides to get that distinct look. Then cleaned and painted it. It's not perfect but it worked out. I am having a hard time trying to keep the thing from falling off though.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back