Cliche I know.. but these forums have kinda changed my life

Wanted to thank you guys, and the couple of you who have messaged me some tips that you use. I'm started using a couple of them.
Just wanted to give ya'll an update.
As of this morning, I'm down 38 since december 1st.
12 pounds from my target, and am properly stoked about it. Thanks for your support, tips, and continued boba fett suit tips in all your threads :)
HECK YEH! That's awesome on Nov 28th I was 212, and right now I'm sitting at 185. I wouldn't shoot for a # per say... I would shoot for a body composition goal. Your healthy weight may be more then that 12 pound target, or lower even.... really depends at points in my cut I lost no lbs on the scale but for sure was losing fat. I'm pretty happy with the site I was led to by some friends of mine.

This is great, your motivation is inspiring! Nice work on droppin' some pounds and also great news that your nephew is Cancer free!

My motivation has been to fit into costumes as well lol. I mean obviously being a healthy weight is well, healthy lol, but the costumes always was a driving force. Ive been struggling with my weight for years..i go up and down like a freaking elevator lol. Im 5'8" and would like to be somewhere around 160-170 or so. Like Dom mentioned, im not really shooting for the number so much as i am shooting for a look and feeling good and energetic. When i joined the legion in 2008, i was 200lbs and honestly i looked pretty good, probably could have dropped 10 pounds and looked great. At that time i was still bike riding (BMX Freestyle) alot and was very active so there was likely a little bit of muscle weight there since i would always get told i didnt look like i weighed 200lbs lol. But i looked fine and felt great so i didnt think about it much. A couple of years after that the BMX riding dropped, and my "static weight" for a while was 220. I'd drop 10, gain it back, lose 5, gain 10, lose 15, etc etc. A couple of years ago i managed to drop to 207 and that was as low as i got. Then i moved from Brooklyn to Long Island here in NY and have been stressed and battling bouts of depression due to multiple things and honestly just havent been taking care of myself. I got up to 251 EEK! Last i checked i was down to 230. I like using my fitness pal, which is an app that helps you count calories/fat/sugars/protein/carbs/fiber etc etc. It makes it like a game and it helps me a lot to maintain control of my eating habits. At any rate my current goal is to just break the 200 mark and get to 199 lol.

But enough about me, congrats on moving in the right direction, looking forward to seeing your Fett done!

aaaaaaaand,... done.
goal.jpg

GOAL
I hit 175 today. Done.
RKD's flightsuit, vest, and belts all fit comfortably now, even the crotch of the jumpsuit fits ok now which says alot, because it turns out I was a little taller than him apparently, so it was peeeeeeeeerrdy snug before. Losing everything "around" me provided enough slack to where even though I'm a little taller, it compensated having more area in the suit for me.

All that without one single willing moment of acknowledged exercise.
Thanks TDH, and all of you folks who offered me support and health tips in messages.

-edit-
And now I can officially be boba fett, not boba fatt :)
Whoever originally said that in here, that’s hilarios

Last edited:
Wow man that’s truly impressive, it’s great when you find a passion for something and that kicks the motivational levels up 100%, your really looking great and and dare I say it like completely different person:cry:

51 pounds in 4 months is insane. It took me a year to lose my weight. Well done. Congrats on your success! You look great! I'm looking forward to seeing your Fett build.

I know you and I had been talking on and off, just got the chance to pop in and read this..... wow..... I'm glad to hear that on so many levels.....

That's not just a amazing story, as your a amazing fella, that's the thing we forget all to often while we are so busy putting ourselves down, good look with everything.

-update-
60 pounds down now because of Boba Fett and TDH.

FE9D246D-FBC0-460B-9138-0F08EBEAD764.jpg

My arse is ready to troop at my nephew’s cancer fundraiser in September. Woooop.

Just need to get the gloves, shin tools, and pretty sure i need to get the hoses for the right gauntlet.
Other than that.... i pretty much have everything lined up.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back