Chris4321 SE Promo Shoot Fett

Chris4321

Active Hunter
Hello TDH!

I am getting down to the last couple things needed for my SE Promo fett after a year of working on it. I thought I would post on here while I am attempting to get my 501st Membership here in the next couple weeks. The CRL for the Special Edition Fett has recently been complete which has been able to help guide me on the last finishing touches that was needed for my Fett as SE has tons of different parts. I will try and label my build list off memory as I stopped updating my notes that I saved.

I am 5'10 / 230 Pds

Build List:

Helmet: Custom Mold for SE from Uhbif / Painted by a friend of Uhbif
Armor / Cod / Kidnet / Knees / Shoulder Bells : RKD V1 / Painted by 22sspit
Gauntlets: Left is Bobmaker / Right is RKD / Painted by Lou
Jetpack: V1 mold / Painted by Lou
Harness: Bigdane / Real Webbing ~ Real Divers Buckle
Girth Belt: Woodman
Belt: Unknown(Bought on TDH) 14 pouches / Painted by 22sspit
Gloves: Mike M run
Soft Parks: Arkady / Weathered by 22sspit and myself
Boots: MoW S12 / Weathered by Itrooper
Shin Tools: Bobamaker / Painted by Itrooper
Blaster: Custom made by HFX for SE (half Scope for Promo shoot) / Painted by a personal friend of mine

Note: All items that are possible to have aluminum upgrades are from Dakota / RKD. Few things off hand I will be doing this weekend will be getting the chest display up and running (wire is hanging out in pictures) Adjust the armor more, Shortening the Cape length. My pictures aren't the best (Cell phone / bad lighting ) and I will be posting some professional photos in the next couple weeks. BTW the corgis love Fett too! I look forward to hearing everyones feedback! thanks!

Media for user: Chris4321 | Boba Fett Costume and Prop Maker Community - The Dented Helmet

Last edited:
My submission photos, some of the stuff wasn't perfectly centered, though I think it should be okay! I am currently waiting to hear back!

Action.jpg

Back.jpg

Front.jpg

Side 2.jpg

Side Fett.jpg

Action.jpg

Back.jpg

Front.jpg

Side 2.jpg

Side Fett.jpg

Whoops! Forgot to put I got approved 2 weeks ago! I am super excited to be apart of this great community!

Weathered my gauntlets to be more specific! I am happy with how the turned out ( I messed up a tad bit on the right gauntlet). Added the red to my Darts also.

I bought a kit for my chest display / adding fans to my bucket from Dbickel. Lastly, I bought a winbridge wireless mic / amp that works really well and highly recommend for a wireless setup!

image1.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

Hello my fellow hunters!

I officially have my first troop on Friday for the premiere of Last Jedi and decided to use today to make certain adjustments and finishes to my costume. I got my light beacon from JC27 up and running for the pack, my one in all attachment kit from Dbickle for my fans and chest display ( works wonders and has everything ran on one battery), Put black rings around my knee darts (originally blue) , I finished touching up my gauntlets to match visual reference better, got my working lightup RF that matches sequence and lastly I rearranged my chest armor to give a more flat appearance. Will be redoing the right knee after this troop to match the left one better.

Fett body 1.jpeg

fett body 2.jpeg

fett body 3.jpeg

Everything looks great, but your helmet sits low. Ad an inch more padding...

Yeah, this is something I’ve fought with to let my neck appear more then it does. I’ve added padding and removed padding over and over. If I add more padding you’ll see my chin stick out looking at me from the side which I cannot stand. Another thing that doesn’t help is that my traps make the vest and collar stick up even higher making less neck visible. So in all, I have it where it’s comfortable for me trooping in and doesn’t expose anything, just looks lower.

Yeah, this is something I’ve fought with to let my neck appear more then it does. I’ve added padding and removed padding over and over. If I add more padding you’ll see my chin stick out looking at me from the side which I cannot stand. Another thing that doesn’t help is that my traps make the vest and collar stick up even higher making less neck visible. So in all, I have it where it’s comfortable for me trooping in and doesn’t expose anything, just looks lower.
The cons of being a lifter. ;)

Post a pic w/ the extra padding. I had the same problem. I think a little chin still look better than no neck

Hello my Fellow Hunters

Been working on the costume more as I wanted to change a couple things.

1. I wanted different knees. I wanted some a bit smaller and ones that had the matching dent on the left knee. So I pulled the trigger and ordered some from Daz. They will be fully painted and weathered.

2. I’ve been wanting to touch up my JP to match more visual reference for the promo shoot SE fett.

Added the photo for visual reference, my old JP and the new one.

For the new one I still need to add the rivet below the golden scratch and the paint that goes around it. I’ve ordered a 3 prong female to go on the left side and with the information from Daz I will be making my own white push button switch that goes on the right side.

That’s it for now! Will post what it looks when it’s done

09D6B632-F818-4686-B495-4F830F9D6A53.jpeg

58D4DA72-BE7D-4776-86E6-278FE3201500.jpeg

159E0578-2C52-469F-A9B2-AF21E6738397.jpeg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back