"Boba's Loft" Diorama

IMG_6947.JPG

IMG_6693.JPG

IMG_6694.JPG

IMG_6676.JPG

After seeing all this wonderful work and imagination I wont be able to even get up from my chair without tripping over my tongue. Beautiful work man just beautiful!!!!

This is still getting better every week it seems! How...can...anyone...top...this?

How much money will it cost to watch the original Star Wars Trilogy in your theater when it's finished? Do you take Republic Credits?

"Boba's Loft" Diorama

This is still getting better every week it seems! How...can...anyone...top...this?

How much money will it cost to watch the original Star Wars Trilogy in your theater when it's finished? Do you take Republic Credits?

Just jump into your Millennium Falcon and you are here in a minute

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Das ist wirklich ausgezeichnet! My German is a little rusty. Please tell me that's not the next step after I finish my Boba lol.

Ha, that depends. If you build a costume that you want to wear yourself, you might be safe. But if you plan to make a display, the lifesize virus, that obviously infected me, could get you as well. I admit: It became quite a real obsession.

Ha, that depends. If you build a costume that you want to wear yourself, you might be safe. But if you plan to make a display, the lifesize virus, that obviously infected me, could get you as well. I admit: It became quite a real obsession.
I here you lol. My girlfriend would have made me put all of my character displays in storage if i seen this thread and wanted to start my own basement display [emoji38] [emoji19] .

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
I am from Germany...and one day when I am somewhere close to you I want to see this with my kids...even if I have to sleep several days in front of your door until you let me in! :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back