"Boba's Loft" Diorama

Hi, the bounty hunter fraction got reinforcement today. Boosk arrived!!! Thanks to Loanstar!

Hope, you like him.

IMG_6805.JPG

IMG_6812.JPG

IMG_6812.JPG

IMG_6805.JPG

This is like a rabbit hole. It keeps getting deeper and deeper...and then even deeper! I don't think Disney would even get close to doing as good as a job as this as far as displays go. This display/theater is now the coolest thing in Germany. Wish you had this when I was on tour in Germany because I would have definitely paid a fee to see this in person, and maybe watch Star Wars in such an amazing atmosphere.

This is truly amazing! And, I know every one is a critic, but, I have to say it, if I could do one thing differently I would like to see your ESB Boba Fett switch places with your ROTJ. Only because then it would pay homage to the very first time Boba Fett is seen on screen with Bossk. But that's one of my favorite scenes so of course I'm biased. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is like a rabbit hole. It keeps getting deeper and deeper...and then even deeper! I don't think Disney would even get close to doing as good as a job as this as far as displays go. This display/theater is now the coolest thing in Germany. Wish you had this when I was on tour in Germany because I would have definitely paid a fee to see this in person, and maybe watch Star Wars in such an amazing atmosphere.

This is truly amazing! And, I know every one is a critic, but, I have to say it, if I could do one thing differently I would like to see your ESB Boba Fett switch places with your ROTJ. Only because then it would pay homage to the very first time Boba Fett is seen on screen with Bossk. But that's one of my favorite scenes so of course I'm biased. ;)

Thank you all for the kind feedback. I am glad you like what I did so far. If someone had told me, what will come out of this, when I started this project, I would have thought he is totally crazy.
It has just caught me and is now going on and on and on. I am wondered myself, where it took me so far. It is great to have this forum as a place to share.

I also thought about switching the Boba's. But ROTJ would not really fit to the freezing chamber set. Boba's "Loft" on the other hand is freestyle. So why not chilling with good old Boosk (and if everything going well, with IG-88) some time between ESB and ROTJ?

I am sure Disney will come out with great displays. No chance to come even near to what they surely will do. This was not my intention at all . I just wanted to make some cool backrounds and sets for the life size collection by using very simple means. The Millennium Falcon Cockpit for example is just a digital xl print. I drilled holes were the lights were placed, and use the former "starfield" (that I left behind the photo wallpaper after removing the models), and use led light. Very simple but looks great.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back