Boba Fett has retired

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
just read a statement on the boba fett fan club that JB had announced his retirement from the convention circuit. I had the pleasure of meeting him , his wife and Daniel Logan at the sane time last year and was so honoured to have him sign my bucket .
Happy retirement Mr Fett and thank you
IMG_8457.JPG

Well good luck to Mr Jeremy Bulloch as finally now he does not have to spend his golden years plagued at conventions and maybe now George Lucas can take his money sucking claws out of his poor back o_O

I regret not getting a chance to meet him in the past, but at least he will still be accepting send-in signings per the information on that BBFC posting. I can still get a bucket signed one day!

Good for him, he should enjoy retirement with his family. Disappointing he won't be at Celebration but he's been great the past few decades with cons! End of an era for sure! I met him twice and he was always a gentlemen!

fullsizeoutput_4226_zpseeoaczsj.jpg

So, I just "finished," painting my helmet, but I didn't do my white thumb print. My plan was that at the next con Jeremy was at, I was going to (pay for a signature) and ask him if he would do it for me. I thought that'd be super cool to have Boba Fett's thumb print on Boba Fett's helmet. But I've met him, and he has signed my helmet, and while it's a selfish bummer for me, I'm happy that he's retiring and enjoying time with his family :)

Was in the middle of the helmet paint up so had him sign our side arm in Orlando. A very gracious man.
DSC_7367.jpg

Last edited:
I met him and got his autograph on my very first 501st Legion troop. The man is awesome. I hope he enjoys his retirement.

Very fortunate that I was able to meet him at Celebration 7 in Anaheim. Stand up guy. I hear he comes to Victoria every now and again (great place to retire). Would be so cool to bump into him at a grocery store :)

38519073_10100139552739921_2720970238530158592_o.jpg

Jeremy has always been a crowd favorite at the Cons. Super great guy and always loved to talk to the fans.
I wish him a long and happy retirement. He's certainly earned it!

I met him a couple of times. The first time, only briefly to get my jetpack missile signed. The second time, I got a picture and hung out with him for half an hour. He's one of the nicest guys to meet, I'm just sad I won't get a chance to get my upgraded costume signed. But I hope he enjoys his retirement.

12087770_734062836728047_328051051759861875_o.jpg

C06FB0E7-29DF-4F95-914F-5F983BF56327.jpeg

838B288F-BDD3-4DBA-9802-5E5DC3BE53AD.jpeg

When I asked my wife to marry me in front of 160 501st members, 100 other cosplayers and maybe 400 viewers Jeremy Bulloch and Daniel Logan where standing close to us wondering what just happened (they don't speak German :D) and where the first congratulators. We have a signed Boba picture above our bed to remember that day...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back