Boba Fett from the Mandalorian CRL?

GStam66

Hunter
Anyone know the progress of the CRL for the Boba Fett suit (acid-burned or repainted) from the Mandalorian Season 2?
Any specific things we're trying to confirm, causing the delays in the CRL completion?

Just saw they finalized a CRL for the little mechanical jawa looking dude that held a knife to grogu, and he had all of a minute of screentime soooo yeah.

The official word from the bhg.net thread is "When someone builds the complete costume that meets the draft CRL specifications and provides us with a full set of model photos."

Pretty much still in draft mode. As said above someone would have to build it and from the look of it they would want someone to build it at a Level 2 standard vs Basic to make it official.

Gotcha, thank you! Might need to go check out the bhg site to see if there's any kinda progress thread on how close they are.
Kinda want a CRL to be done before I start buying/making parts, but would also like to have the suit done before the fall. I'll see if there's something I can maybe help out with.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back