Boba Fett ESB Helmet Paint Stencils

I've never heard of anyone painting their suits with a brush before.
My first helmet was painted with a brush. I had not yet heard of this wonderful website and was pretty much working on it from clips of the film alone. It turned out okay, but my newest is much better, and I did it all with rattle cans.

Hey guys, I just received my BM bucket last week(after years of waiting to have the money) and spent the weekend trying to size the templates correctly for it. For the life of me I just could not seem to get it right, here are the steps that I would follow when printing from Adobe.
1. Page Scaling set to fit to printable area
2. Next go to printer properties and then use the zoom feature to either increase or decrease the size, starting at 100% and working from there.
If anyone could lend a hand or let me know if I am doing this wrong I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey guys, I just received my BM bucket last week(after years of waiting to have the money) and spent the weekend trying to size the templates correctly for it. For the life of me I just could not seem to get it right, here are the steps that I would follow when printing from Adobe.
1. Page Scaling set to fit to printable area
2. Next go to printer properties and then use the zoom feature to either increase or decrease the size, starting at 100% and working from there.
If anyone could lend a hand or let me know if I am doing this wrong I would greatly appreciate it.

Hi
instead of printing out the templates have you thought of sizing the template on your screen to the size of your helmet. Trace the templates directly off your screen using some tracing paper.
The process is a little longer but it a sure fire way of getting it correct straight away.
Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
THX !!!! Iam in the process to make a fett lid as a gift to a friend..... i will practice on that one ;) i was thinking how would i do this.

Can someone post a link to the thread where it explains how to use the stencils when painting,im very close to painting my scratch helmet and these look like they would save time,thank u=]

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back