Admins ? Possible Forum S/W Issue ?

fettpride

Well-Known Hunter
While responding to PM's today - the message field went dark gray like the surrounding window area
making it difficult to see what is being typed. In other words, the message field is no longer white with black text, but dark gray with black text. It only seems to be in PM's.

Anyone else ?

Thanks

Chris

FP,

Mirax is also having this issue but I am not.. and we are both running the same version of FF... We are still trying to figure it out.

That's cool man. It's just an inconvenience. What's odd is that it just happened all of a sudden, from one PM to the next. All was fine with the PM I was composing, I sent it, opened up another and that was it. Not sure if that helps to know but I thought would mention it. :)

Chris

AHA!!! I have at least determined why some of us are getting the greyed out background and others aren't... it is your settings for your editor. Found the StyleVar... you should now be good to go!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back