Arkady
Reaction score

• Hi, I was wondering if you still make flight suits, considering the last post was from 4 years ago I didn't want to make assumptions.
    Just curious if you are still doing Bobafett ESB flightsuits? I have one from you I purchased a couple of years ago but now doesnt fit due to losing 70lbs lol.
    Hi. I am interested in an ESB Boba Fett suit. Are you still doing those? A friend referred me to you. Can you tell me more about the suit? Thanks
    Good day dear friend and help.
    I am trying to buy a blue flight suit for my wife and I was refer to you.
    What will you need from me and how much?
    Thank Dan
    What isbthe cost and turn around for a esb fett suit and pouches shipped to San Bernardino ? Thanks
    Hi,

I am interested in a ROTJ Flight suit / neck seal / flak vest / ankle spats and belt pockets. I am in Australia and was wondering if you could please send me some information if possible. Thank you
    G
    Hey Carole!
    I hear your the one to talk to about a suit? I’m looking for a suit, neck seal and vest.... for Boba Fett special edition. It’s the light grey. I can email you pictures etc. I don’t have Facebook or Instagram. Email work? Thanks ahead of time.
    Hi Arkady I'm interested in a ESB Boba Fett flight suite & soft parts for a new build. Are you taking orders now?
    I am interested in an ESB Boba Fett flight suit. What do you need from me to get the ball rolling?
    Thanks,
    Erik
    Hey Arkady ,I’m quite new to this forum and I’ve regularly been told you the go to for flight suits :) I’m recently just started a jango build and I was wondering if you were taking orders and how your process works. What would you require from my end to order an accurate jango flight suit, cost and payment methods etc . Would love to hear from you . :)

Chewie
    Hello arkady, a few years ago I bought a esb blue fett jumpsuit, just wondering do you make spats? Thank you for your time
    Brett
    Hello Arkady. I was told you are the go to person for flight suits and flak vest. This true?!
    Hi!
    Im very interested in a Boba ESB fligtsuit. Are you still doing a run or something?
    High Regards
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
sewing, dirt biking, camping
Birthday
January 25
Occupation
full time mom/Mando seamstress :)
Facebook
Click here for my Facebook page.